We are pleased to announce the launch of the new B&B Products, Inc. website and blog!
Through this redesign, we are looking forward to better serving our existing customers and expanding our reach. In addition to improved functionality and a fully-responsive design (adapting to desktop, tablet, and mobile devices), the website and blog will more effectively present our customer-focused philosophy and portfolio of unique production machining capabilities and solutions.
Also, knowing the communication needs and expectations of our partners are continuously evolving, we have integrated this blog into our web presence to further enhance our customer service efforts and deliver important updates and information more efficiently.
What can you expect from the B&B Products blog?
- Articles demonstrating how our precision machining of extremely complex, hard-to-produce parts can be of value to your business
• Employee introductions alongside recognition of their service milestones
• Summaries of the latest news and advancements in the manufacturing industry and industries we serve
• Articles highlighting the new machining equipment we integrate to produce tight-tolerance parts and superior micro-inch finishes
• Posts announcing trade shows and manufacturing events we are attending
But it’s not just about us…
We will also be using our new website and blog to showcase our partners and the innovative products we are helping them create.
Share your thoughts!
If you see a topic in the B&B Products blog that interests you, we invite you to leave a comment, tell us about a project you are working on, or challenge our team with a question. We look forward to turning this blog into an open discussion where we can exchange insights, ideas, and best practices with our readers.
About B&B Products, Inc.:
B&B Products, Inc is a production machining company known for its precision machining of extremely complex, hard-to-produce parts. Located in Franksville, WI, B&B Products specializes in tight-tolerance parts combined with superior micro-inch finishes. For more than 45 years, the company has been providing solutions to the toughest manufacturing challenges of businesses in the industries of hydraulics, agriculture, defense, railroad, automotive and printing. Combining a complete CNC precision machine shop with a breadth of engineering knowledge, B&B Products is your go-to vendor. Click here to learn more about B&B Products, Inc.